2018-05-28 - Duluth
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 2
  1. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Honestly, this arena is so small I don't think there is a bad spot on the floor. I guess it all depends what your definition of a good spot is.... personally, I won't arrive until about 7pm... I like to be at back of floor to wander around. Remember, the floor here is the size of a hockey rink, with a big long stage coming down the middle. No place on the floor is bad...
    This is true...it looked small from the pictures. I've done the whole 20hr in line thing before, not really feeling that this time but a day in line will be fun. This will be the smallest venue I've seen them in. Can't wait!
  2. Originally posted by thefly07:[..]
    This is true...it looked small from the pictures. I've done the whole 20hr in line thing before, not really feeling that this time but a day in line will be fun. This will be the smallest venue I've seen them in. Can't wait!
    Hope to catch ya... I'll be sporting my swank LikeASong designed "Love Is Bigger Than Anything In It's Way" U2Start tee-shirt....
  3. If you benefited from someone's misfortune, take comfort in the fact that you're doing them a big help by taking the tickets off their hands, and I know firsthand that knowing your tickets are going to get used is a great feeling.

It may not be enough to get them through what they're dealing with, but you helped.
  4. Originally posted by MattG:If you benefited from someone's misfortune, take comfort in the fact that you're doing them a big help by taking the tickets off their hands, and I know firsthand that knowing your tickets are going to get used is a great feeling.

It may not be enough to get them through what they're dealing with, but you helped.
    Thanks, man. I think they felt that as well...
  5. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Hope to catch ya... I'll be sporting my swank LikeASong designed "Love Is Bigger Than Anything In It's Way" U2Start tee-shirt....
    I'll be wearing my black Elevation shirt from that tour. And I wear blue glasses, so those tend to stand out.
  6. will be on the lookout!
  7. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:Hallelujah! Here he comes! Never underestimate the power of a good hearted, true blue U2 fan... I found my 2 extra GA's and an immense weight is lifted off my shoulders...
    Whoa! Finally. So glad "Energy and persistence conquer all things"--Benjamin Franklin.

Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]

You humble me I'd love to see a pic!
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Whoa! Finally. So glad "Energy and persistence conquer all things"--Benjamin Franklin.

[..]

You humble me I'd love to see a pic!
    My energy is drained, my persistence is waned... but the beast is indeed conquered!

And the shirt is a beauty... I'll get a pic at the show.
  9. BEB, sounds like you have been on a Herculean journey. An odyssey that has resulted in a pyrrhic victory. And you haven't even been to the show.
  10. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    My energy is drained, my persistence is waned... but the beast is indeed conquered!

And the shirt is a beauty... I'll get a pic at the show.
    Counting on that pic!
  11. Originally posted by miryclay:BEB, sounds like you have been on a Herculean journey. An odyssey that has resulted in a pyrrhic victory. And you haven't even been to the show.