2018-06-05 - Montreal
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Originally posted by struukangeren:[..]
    Yes you’re right, it’s madness. But yesterday i walked around outside the arena en i’ve seen only 4 people in the queue, so i think there a not much people who are doing this crazy shit.
    That's because its a virtual queue. So a few people are in line representing everyone else. Yesterday there were more than 100 people in the queue, they just have to report back twice a day to virtually 'stay' there.

Actually, the venue even handed out wristbands yesterday already so people don't have to show up for 24 hours and still be in the line in their spot.
  2. Aha, allright Remy. Thanks for the info, i didn’t know that.
  3. Nuts
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    That's because its a virtual queue. So a few people are in line representing everyone else. Yesterday there were more than 100 people in the queue, they just have to report back twice a day to virtually 'stay' there.

Actually, the venue even handed out wristbands yesterday already so people don't have to show up for 24 hours and still be in the line in their spot.
    I’ve never heard of this. Any other bands GA that work like this?
  5. So glad i am not going to see a show on this tour because this GA stuff is bullshit!!!!!
    Waste of a membership code
  6. These GA lines are primarily for people that want to be "on the rail."
    For the rest it seems only too obvious that people who come early are able to take a place up front.
    But with this dividing screen across the lenght of the arena, the floor has plenty of space to enjoy the
    show up close. Even if you show up at 6 pm.

I really don't see why a membership code would be wasted for a GA ticket. Not "generally speaking" anyway.
  7. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    These GA lines are primarily for people that want to be "on the rail."
    For the rest it seems only too obvious that people who come early are able to take a place up front.
    But with this dividing screen across the lenght of the arena, the floor has plenty of space to enjoy the
    show up close. Even if you show up at 6 pm.

I really don't see why a membership code would be wasted for a GA ticket. Not "generally speaking" anyway.
    I wasted my code because i can t be at venue 4 days before and in reality....people who run it have all there friends in the front of the line with them and half of them show up day of the show....i ve been doing since 2001....so i know what crap goes on.
  8. Originally posted by larryman:[..]
    I wasted my code because i can t be at venue 4 days before and in reality....people who run it have all there friends in the front of the line with them and half of them show up day of the show....i ve been doing since 2001....so i know what crap goes on.
    Sometimes??? you might get lucky show up when gates open with GA ticket in hand and still get in on the rail , It happened to me in Louisville JTT2017 show!
  9. I know that it works the same for most Springsteen shows. But not with the wristband and come back thingy.

In Europe it'll be different anyway as venues don't do things like handing out wristbands in the morning to make people come back in the afternoon. So it'll be more like queuing, but still check-in based in the non-South European countries.
  10. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    I know that it works the same for most Springsteen shows. But not with the wristband and come back thingy.

In Europe it'll be different anyway as venues don't do things like handing out wristbands in the morning to make people come back in the afternoon. So it'll be more like queuing, but still check-in based in the non-South European countries.
    Thank god I could care less snout GA anymore. I’d be furious. Should be you have to grind it out and earn that rail.
  11. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    I know that it works the same for most Springsteen shows. But not with the wristband and come back thingy.

But Bruce still uses a lottery system doesn't he? So there will be different faces at the front for each show.

I have no problems seeing the same faces at the front if they've earnt it. But not with the check-in system. If you haven't earnt your spot by waiting, then there should be a lottery.
  12. Any spoilers?