2018-06-11 - New York
Tour: Various Dates
Songs played: 19
Audio recordings: 2
  1. only to know (before anyone get offended)

have already a link to download the bootleg/audio?
  2. Man days later I am still as annoyed as I was the day of the broadcast that they omitted Red Flag Day. If they had included that, this show would be among my favorites ever but the omission is so glaring as it is probably my favorite song from the band in over a decade that all I focus on when listening to the show is the lack of the song.

I could hear no issues with the song from the audience periscope and it was performed as well or better than a lot of the other songs they kept in the broadcast that it just is so frustrating. Oh well, just part of being a U2 fan I guess. Being subjected to arbitrary choices that seem to make no sense and no explanation will ever be given.
  3. Originally posted by unclejosh:Man days later I am still as annoyed as I was the day of the broadcast that they omitted Red Flag Day. If they had included that, this show would be among my favorites ever but the omission is so glaring as it is probably my favorite song from the band in over a decade that all I focus on when listening to the show is the lack of the song.

I could hear no issues with the song from the audience periscope and it was performed as well or better than a lot of the other songs they kept in the broadcast that it just is so frustrating. Oh well, just part of being a U2 fan I guess. Being subjected to arbitrary choices that seem to make no sense and no explanation will ever be given.
    +1
  4. That new Wild Horses ending is something else... Great way to boost the song's ending. I hope they're happy with having found that and will bring it back in the set maybe !

Really bummed about Red Flag Day too, love that song...
  5. possible single ... maybe .... b side of the limited vinyl of the third man records .... maybe ... what you say
  6. Audio rip from a Periscope feed
  7. I made a patch for the "Live At The Apollo" bootleg to include Red Flag Day from the periscope feed.
    To be found here: https://u2start.com/shows/2092/#!audio

The patch consists of two tracks: OOC + RFD and should allow for a seamless transition between the two sources.
    Just replace these two tracks with the Out Of Control from the original "Live At The Apollo" files.
    (You might want to re-number the tracks of the original Apollo bootleg then )

I slightly tweaked the Red Flag Day from the periscope to make the transition fades as easy as possible.
    The main issue with that RFD recording is, however, that it is a mono capture (or "joint stereo" really).
    Unfortunately this couldn't be helped (no peseudo stereo effects) but, as already noted by some, for
    a periscope feed recording the ("joint stereo") sound is quite remarkable...

Anyway, I hope this patch fills that tiny hole that the webcast left us with.

PS: this patch is available in both (lossy) flac and mp3, to fit the format of your choice.