1. The right topic for all your "when do I need to queue to get here and here" questions
  2. so... if I have GA, but don't check in and play by the rules, I'll still be able to get on the floor, right?

3. General GA question for those of you that have been there/done that already -
    we have GA tix for night 1 in Philly, seats for night 2.
    Where would you recommend standing for night 1? Since we have seats for night 2, not worried about seeing the screen on night 1.

(And we can't get in line until mid-afternoon day of show. So 'rail at Edge's feet' is probably not an option.)

Thanks.
  4. Has anyone been in the RedZone for this tour yet?

Is it set up the same as I&E or is it different? Going to the show in Philadelphia tomorrow and trying to get some advice on what the best area might be in the RedZone.

Pics would help too if you have them.

Thanks in advance for the support.
  5. Originally posted by phil_lebo:Has anyone been in the RedZone for this tour yet?

Is it set up the same as I&E or is it different? Going to the show in Philadelphia tomorrow and trying to get some advice on what the best area might be in the RedZone.

Pics would help too if you have them.

Thanks in advance for the support.
    It's bigger than I&E. It's more wide at the front and more long towards the back. Plus, you have the c-stage in the Red Zone now, where either Edge or Adam make an appearance. And that makes you really up close
  6. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    It's bigger than I&E. It's more wide at the front and more long towards the back. Plus, you have the c-stage in the Red Zone now, where either Edge or Adam make an appearance. And that makes you really up close
    So is it better to be up towards the front stage? Any pics by chance?
  7. Yes, it should be. Especially in the US where arena floors is smaller you are VERY close now up front. Or.. go to the very back and be sort of under Edge or Adam

I have no layout pic here.
  8. Anyone have any idea where in Philly is the spot where the guys pop out for soundcheck? We are coming from out of town and never been to Wells Fargo. We have GA for night 2. Bringing my 12 year old son to his first U2 show! We want to try to maybe score an autograph. Any idea from locals there? Maybe someone can share after night one? Thanks! Also, we fly in at 9am should be in line by 10am, any idea where we might land on the floor? Thanks.
  9. Originally posted by Stingray21:Anyone have any idea where in Philly is the spot where the guys pop out for soundcheck? We are coming from out of town and never been to Wells Fargo. We have GA for night 2. Bringing my 12 year old son to his first U2 show! We want to try to maybe score an autograph. Any idea from locals there? Maybe someone can share after night one? Thanks! Also, we fly in at 9am should be in line by 10am, any idea where we might land on the floor? Thanks.
    If you are that early, just ask the people around you where the guys should pop out. Or ask venue staff.

If you're there early morning you are anywhere second row, or maybe even rail if you want that (like a catwalk rail spot).
  10. Originally posted by pontneuf:General GA question for those of you that have been there/done that already -
    we have GA tix for night 1 in Philly, seats for night 2.
    Where would you recommend standing for night 1? Since we have seats for night 2, not worried about seeing the screen on night 1.

(And we can't get in line until mid-afternoon day of show. So 'rail at Edge's feet' is probably not an option.)

Thanks.
    I haven't been there, but I've read several times that even if you don't get early in line, you can be a couple of steps behind the rail.

Some people like to move around in the arena during the show.

Other than that, wait for someone who has attended chimes in.
  11. I have Red Zone tickets for 6/29. I'm wondering how the line works, can I show up the night before and get a band or will that not work? Anyone have any advice? Also I would love to bring a small camera would that pose a problem getting in? Thanks
  12. Originally posted by vlelio:I have Red Zone tickets for 6/29. I'm wondering how the line works, can I show up the night before and get a band or will that not work? Anyone have any advice? Also I would love to bring a small camera would that pose a problem getting in? Thanks
    All depends on the venue. Best thing to do would check out the venue website. Some venues give wristbands, some don't. Sometimes there is a fan-queue for Red Zone, sometimes not (yet). That would you find out when you go to the Red Zone gate to check it out.

Small cameras (compact) without a detachable lens are always fine