1. Thank you for your quick response. I'm close enough to the venue to get there the night before. I'm sure there will be people on line by then.
  2. Originally posted by vlelio:Thank you for your quick response. I'm close enough to the venue to get there the night before. I'm sure there will be people on line by then.
    Usually there's a few for Red Zone yeah But often its also only on the show day itself as Red Zone is not very crowded.
  3. Hey All, I'm going to the Monday June 25th show. I was thinking of hanging out outside MSG to hopefully meet the band when they show up. Any idea if there is a ball park time when they arrive? Apologies if this has been covered previously. Thanks in advance (from a non-stalker).
  4. Originally posted by brianaston17:Hey All, I'm going to the Monday June 25th show. I was thinking of hanging out outside MSG to hopefully meet the band when they show up. Any idea if there is a ball park time when they arrive? Apologies if this has been covered previously. Thanks in advance (from a non-stalker).
    I’ll be there too. I’ll probably show up around 2ish.
  5. Originally posted by brianaston17:Hey All, I'm going to the Monday June 25th show. I was thinking of hanging out outside MSG to hopefully meet the band when they show up. Any idea if there is a ball park time when they arrive? Apologies if this has been covered previously. Thanks in advance (from a non-stalker).
    2 to 5/6-ish.
  6. My niece has GA for tonight. Venue site says " At 4 pm guests can line up in numerical order of wristbands outside Stairwell 1.
    If all the wristbands have not been issued prior to 4 pm, guests that did not receive a wristband will line up first come, first serve"

does anyone know if you get a numbered wristband that you have to be in line at 4pm to get your numerical spot? or can you show up a little later and still get your numerical spot even if other people lined up at 4pm?