1. It seems to be from the Atomic label this time.
  2. The silver pressed CD that is included in the double LP of the same concert.

3. COLOGNE 2 - STAR RECORDS (no cat. number)

NOTE: "Recording Source: Exclusive, professionally remastered audience recording"

- not sure if this means that the audience recording is exclusive, or the remastering...probably the latter...
  4. maybe and this .... maybe

what do you think about it
  5. I was it this until to the encore and COBL is a only a cellphone audio-video mix and despite this it was really great and a good production

Like spooner said it is half IEM and half cellphone mix, but is overall the video quaiity is superb .)

I rate it when Joyce for me not mad is that min 4 or 4.5 stars, because the sound was very flat, but enjoyed the video .)

Good to be RFD is in the set because, I had seen in YT in a spanish or spanish speaking channel that someone has it uploaded later and it was revealed that it is a this years MSG gig and in begin in RFD the camera or video freezes and 30 secs. later restarts..

Weird production and it was also mixed I think with the video of the St. Louis show, I recoqizned Blackout was there, the others had not knowned.
  6. THIS TOPIC IS TO INFORM ON SILVER PRESSED E+I BOOTLEGS ONLY

Originally posted by Jawis:I was it this until to the encore and COBL is a only a cellphone audio-video mix and despite this it was really great and a good production

Like spooner said it is half IEM and half cellphone mix, but is overall the video quaiity is superb .)

I rate it when Joyce for me not mad is that min 4 or 4.5 stars, because the sound was very flat, but enjoyed the video .)

Good to be RFD is in the set because, I had seen in YT in a spanish or spanish speaking channel that someone has it uploaded later and it was revealed that it is a this years MSG gig and in begin in RFD the camera or video freezes and 30 secs. later restarts..

Weird production and it was also mixed I think with the video of the St. Louis show, I recoqizned Blackout was there, the others had not knowned.
    Please continue discussion here: "IEM Recordings - All discussions"

THIS TOPIC IS TO INFORM ON SILVER PRESSED E+I BOOTLEGS ONLY
  7. I don't see the appeal of physical bootlegs.
  8. Collector mania.