1. Apparently they are recorded, I do not know if they are available out there already. And it is possible that they have an audio quality similar to those of San José.
  2. Originally posted by dvschend:[..]
    I don't care for buying bootleg cd's since most of them are free downloads anyway. But if one IEM of the JT17 (preferably Amsterdam or Brussels) tour would be released on vinyl I would probably pay big bucks for it . Luckily for me I didn't find one yet at the record fairs

I agree with you about the vinyl aspect of some shows of the recent tours. To my knowledge none have appeared yet for the last three tours.
  3. Collectors are an odd bunch.

Wanting a vinyl bootleg of something that was recorded and mixed in digital.

At a certain point, just admit you're not in it for the music, but rather all the colors.
  4. Originally posted by Ramone:[..]
    Apparently they are recorded, I do not know if they are available out there already. And it is possible that they have an audio quality similar to those of San José.
    I saw both Las Vegas shows from the Xavel Label with IEM matrix up for auction on Yahoo Japan auction site.
  5. It'll be out in time. Hopefully the alignment is correct and they don't botch the limiter. The Xavel releases from 2017 were the best of the bootlegs (still not that great, but better than the rest of the garbage).
  6. Originally posted by hoserama:Collectors are an odd bunch.

At a certain point, just admit you're not in it for the music, but rather all the colors.
    Nice one!
  7. Originally posted by hoserama:Collectors are an odd bunch.

Hahaha.
  8. Originally posted by hoserama:Collectors are an odd bunch.

Not really. It is more likely for me to play the vinyl (even if audio quality isn't that great as the digital). I have a 360 show that I play very often, I've deleted the flac/mp3 after I've bought the vinyl. Too much hassle to play that for me.
  9. There are vinyl, CD, digital solo collectors. There are those who record everything to CD too, I think everything is respectable, provided that in the first place the band is supported and not the parasites that we already know.
  10. Originally posted by hoserama:Collectors are an odd bunch.

Not at all. Weird statement! Black vinyl is fine for me. Forget all the pretty pretty!
  11. Originally posted by Ramone:There are vinyl, CD, digital solo collectors. There are those who record everything to CD too, I think everything is respectable, provided that in the first place the band is supported and not the parasites that we already know.
    In my case nobody made money of it. A friend remastered the recording for me from the digital source to vinyl, another friend had it pressed for me.

And come on. Don't tell me you never bought a bootleg cd pre-internet era. Even the pope has 3 and he is holier than thou