2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 4
  1. I was not that excited when this first came on, but it's really great. Not just a recycle of endless hits but lots of variety including live recordings and commentary. Hope they get enough positive feedback to make it permanent.
  2. So far I think they've mixed it up well.... some repeated interviews, of course a few repeats.... but I listen at work for 8 hours yesterday and wasn't bored with it....
  3. Originally posted by jennagirl:I was not that excited when this first came on, but it's really great. Not just a recycle of endless hits but lots of variety including live recordings and commentary. Hope they get enough positive feedback to make it permanent.
    These 24/7 channels are amazing on Sirius. PJ, Beatles, Petty, are all permanent. I see no reason they shouldn’t add this permanently as well.
  4. U2 would have to be more invested in the channel. Both Bruce and Pearl Jam offer so much live concerts and exclusive music it makes those channels worth it. But I would love this to be permanent as well.
  5. Did we need to login for this? I just clicked on the link and now its playing..
  6. Alright. Setup a VPN and connected now. So much hype about this, let's see
  7. Been listening over the weekend and listened again on my drive to work - have heard, just off the top of my head

Out of Control - live, probably from the Boy deluxe reissue
    Pride - live @ Slane
    Bullet the Blue Sky - Live @ Point Depot '89 (twice)
    Vertigo - live under the Brooklyn Bridge
    Please - live @ Rotterdam

Last Night on Earth
    Zoo Station
    Stuck in a Moment (acoustic)
    United Colours - Passengers
    So Cruel
    God Part II

So it's been a pretty good mix...the little side interviews and snippets of Bono talking are all the same usual crap. "We were just four young lads walking down Cedarwood Road and now here we are. Would be cool if they'd air some throwback interviews, even just little snippets between songs.

As would be expected, they're advertising the Apollo show A LOT
  8. I didnt need a VPN. Im from the UK and it just lets me play it automatically. Then when I try on my phone it says not available in your region
  9. Fortunate Son playing now! Cool It's nice that they don't just play hits & you actually get many rarities.
  10. I’ve had it on for about 7 hours. Still no Angel of Harlem.
  11. Hi!
    Here's my own little "U2 Experience"
    It is composed of demos, b-sides, live versions, digital releases, tv presentations, etcetera.
    I hope you like it!