2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 4
  1. I’ve been listening a ton trying to win tickets. It’s funny the most played songs I’ve noticed are
    Everlasting Love
    Beautiful Day
    Song for someone acoustic
    Red Flag Day

The one time they played Angel of Harlem I got through but was caller 1
  2. they've cut the show to 11 hours now?
  3. They have extended the u2 expericance through July.
    I have enjoyed it. Made my 9 hour drive home from Florida much more enjoyable.
  4. yesssssssss

I listen to this almost daily. SO much great stuff on it. Been hearing tons of live performances of Bullet still, no joke - mostly from the Lovetown show or R&H.

Big Girls are Best and Fortunate Son have both been on quite a bit lately too.

Caught Holy Joe, ABOY (Brooklyn Bridge), and the baby-version of Zoo Station which I don't think I had heard since the 20th anniversary of AB came out
  5. Originally posted by MattG:yesssssssss

I listen to this almost daily. SO much great stuff on it. Been hearing tons of live performances of Bullet still, no joke - mostly from the Lovetown show or R&H.

Big Girls are Best and Fortunate Son have both been on quite a bit lately too.

Caught Holy Joe, ABOY (Brooklyn Bridge), and the baby-version of Zoo Station which I don't think I had heard since the 20th anniversary of AB came out
    Yea it’s awssome. I really hope they keep it permanently. Between Howard Stern, PJ, Beatles now U2 , I’m set.
  6. I wish it was still free
  7. Anyone know if Sirius made this permanent? I believe the 30 days is over and it’s still on. I hope it’s permanent. I don’t ever have to change the channel that way.
  8. Originally posted by raynman009:Anyone know if Sirius made this permanent? I believe the 30 days is over and it’s still on. I hope it’s permanent. I don’t ever have to change the channel that way.
  9. Any little bit helps, but hope more members here sign it as well, its free and anonymous too.
  10. Signed for sure