2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 4
  1. Can someone please tell me whenus in Ireland will be able to tune into u2 sirius xm. It killing reading all these great reviews.
  2. Originally posted by Joemax:Can someone please tell me whenus in Ireland will be able to tune into u2 sirius xm. It killing reading all these great reviews.
    Without a VPN and/or an American friend there's little hope.

U2.com will post some highlights for subscribers.
  3. Thanks
  4. Joemax, if you can think of a situation l can arrange something
  5. I've enjoyed it over the past few days, so I signed up for the 4-month free trial today.

One of the very first songs I heard after doing that was Adam and Larry doing the theme from Mission Impossible!
  6. Has anyone else really enjoyed listening to some of the fan-selected Desire sets? Some of them have had a great selection of songs, and some of the fans have had some really enjoyable stories to listen to.
  7. Pardon me if this was already discussed..... how did they shuffle the Apollo show around? I listed to it but didn't take notice.....of course still hate the there is no Red Flag Day..... Ugh
  8. Originally posted by cleazer:Has anyone else really enjoyed listening to some of the fan-selected Desire sets? Some of them have had a great selection of songs, and some of the fans have had some really enjoyable stories to listen to.
    It’s the segment I like the least. Way too politically correct. Hearing fans introduce Pride because “the concept that you can kill a person but you can’t kill an idea resonates with my life” is just too much

The stories of how they all became fans are great though, I always love that bit!

So far I like the Oakenfold show the most!

9. What kind of nonsense is that? Because we got an EP with technically 2 songs (not even new songs) we shouldn't be disappointed that we can't listen to a radio station we all want to listen to? And that it is alright that only America can listen to it and not us? That's sad and egotistical from you, I wished it was the other way around and that you got the EP, you know you can buy it right? We can't listen to the radio, you can listen to it aaand listen to the EP... So get of your high horse or something
  10. I think they might put together a highlight show for the European markets, which I know isn't the same, however I've been listening for a week now and really they don't play that much rare stuff.... and I've heard the same Bono fan letters over and over again. The only thing cool was his talk with Chris Rock, and The Edge's hour chat with David Byrne.... ..... I'm hoping as the channel progresses we get a bit more offered in the way that both Pearl Jam and Bruce Springsteen utilizes their channels. ...maybe by then they'll work something out for the rest of the world.

Would be nice to give the U2.com world a sample of the shows until then.....
  11. Originally posted by TheFlyLuciano:[..]

What kind of nonsense is that? Because we got an EP with technically 2 songs (not even new songs) we shouldn't be disappointed that we can't listen to a radio station we all want to listen to? And that it is alright that only America can listen to it and not us? That's sad and egotistical from you, I wished it was the other way around and that you got the EP, you know you can buy it right? We can't listen to the radio, you can listen to it aaand listen to the EP... So get of your high horse or something
    Dumbest post ever.