2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 4
  1. ...and to add to your point - no, U2Start wouldn't be able to offer official material for download.
  2. I wouldnt be surprised if some representatives from U2 came a knocking on the U2Start community.
  3. I’m probably in the minority but I’m excited about U2 on Xm. I love the Pearl Jam channel. Ive had Xm in my cars for 10 plus years. It’s great variety and more then just music. I pay about $30 for 6 months and find it very worth it for the amount I’m in my car being in outside sales. They had the Apollo show broadcasted on it so I’m hoping they pull some of these JT shows to premiere Like PJ does. I think they will. I would wait for more info to be announced before making judgement. I do agree it was weird how they announced it but I didn’t expect it to be a Album or another Tour either so maybe expectations got out of hand on fans part. But there are a lot of ways to get music out there and how can this be a bad thing for someone to get to hear U2 in there car when they probably don’t know their music and wont buy it but may just dial it in and check it out. It’s a win win.
  4. And I believe PJ streams there Xm channel on their site for Ten Club members so It maybe part of U2.com fan club program moving forward.
  5. For those who are uninitatited on the Pearl Jam trading bootlegs read up on it. Its easy for them to stream because they record, stream and release in real time and have been doing so for the last twenty five years.

U2 would have to at least go back into the archives and edit out the snippets.
  6. Originally posted by DanialGowans:[image]
    This is just a small snippet from life and 'opinions' outside the protective bubble that exists in here ....

..... as clearly Dean u dont get out much! And i might add i didnt go out of my way at all , its the first thing that has popped up in my feeds on both Twitter and FB !

I’ve seen all they comments before. Big deal that’s what people do with these things overreact, you’re one of they people who overreact. I think we all know the general feeling was disappointment but it’s really not a big deal. In the grand scheme of the bands career people’s feelings about it will come and go in a flash while you’ll still be typing away trying to make a drama out of it all. If people like the idea of the station they’ll subscribe if people don’t they won’t, and most of us won’t have the choice anyway so it’s completely irrelevant.

7. I was watching a concert of the innocence tour (2015) and I noticed that the shirt that Adam is wearing is identical to the X of the announcement of U2 XRADIO
  8. It's just an X. X's aren't too different from each other are they
  9. Heard that Sirius is letting anybody listen for free for the next month and a half or so.

Too bad the U2 channel isn't there yet, I'd sign up.
  10. A U2-related thing that's delayed?

Wow, that's a first.
  11. Any idea when this will be a ‘real’ thing?