2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 4
  1. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Nope, but if there's no U2 band member I'm not really interested much. Gavin's great though, I actually also like his own music.
    I am pretty much the same. I am not too keen on the guest DJ episodes and may have to check out a few other areas of the U2 X Radio station.

You may possibly like Gavin Friday's programmes, especially the recollections and stories he has of all developments of U2 and his own career too. Both intertwined as you already know.

It is hoped that Gavin has used the lockdown time to create new ideas/record more music. His last album was very well received and a welcome back after so long away.
  2. Originally posted by Remy:Edge with Woody Harrison talking Pop was the best content I’ve heard from this radio station. Really a pleasure! So interesting.
    I have caught bits of it but it’s fantastic

3. Adam "We're not famous for looking back".

After doing two anniversary tours and an event for the anniversary of an old album lol.
  4. lmao
  5. After 8 months of pandemic at least he's socially distancing from something
  6. I'm recording the vast majority of these shows and can't wait to listen to them over Lockdown 2. Just from the snippets I've heard they all sound great and interesting in different ways.
  7. Gavin Friday's show is fantastic. It's not like a regular DJ show where he talks a bit about a song and then plays it. He shares some legit emotions.

Though his selection of Halloween songs was a blast!
  8. For those that haven't heard the commercials, they're playing the Boston Elevation show on Friday at noon.

Obviously they didn't have to dig too deep into the archives to find that one, but hopefully it's another step on the road to playing more concerts on this channel.

Originally posted by ELIZIUM:
    U2 All That You Can't Leave Behind - 20th Anniversary Special
    This clocks in at 1.43.37.
    This was a welcomed addition to the audio archive.

I kept waiting for Larry to say something!

9. This is why Bullet was censored. As I predicted.
  10. Originally posted by cleazer:Gavin Friday's show is fantastic. It's not like a regular DJ show where he talks a bit about a song and then plays it. He shares some legit emotions.

Though his selection of Halloween songs was a blast!
    How long do Gavins shows last? An hour?
  11. GAVIN FRIDAY - Gavin Friday Presents... (14-08-2020 - U2 X Radio Broadcast) (Programme 1) - 1:04:40

GAVIN FRIDAY - Gavin Friday Presents... (12-09-2020 - U2 X Radio Broadcast) (Programme 2) - 1:10:41

GAVIN FRIDAY - Gavin Friday Presents... (31-08-2020 - U2 X Radio Broadcast) (Programme 3) (HALLOWEEN SPECIAL) - 1:04:15

12. Another welcomed addition to the series of Close To The Edge. Broadcast 5th November 2020.