2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 4
  1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    They announce it on their socials and it goes on air 48 hours later.

U2 announces it on their socials, during a live show and doing a livestream, and it still hasn't gone on air 6 months later.

U2 did the same in 2018, right? maybe took them a little longer, but more or less the same
  2. Brutal
  3. Shit gotta hurry up With drinkin my cup of tea...
  4. Siriusly?
  5. Hey guys . I was wondering what specific shows you guys think will be played on U2 X radio. It'll be great for the bootleg community because we'll hear new recordings that are probably around soundboard quality, are there any specific shows you're hoping to hear? Stay safe out there!
  6. Originally posted by TheOcean81:Hey guys . I was wondering what specific shows you guys think will be played on U2 X radio. It'll be great for the bootleg community because we'll hear new recordings that are probably around soundboard quality, are there any specific shows you're hoping to hear? Stay safe out there!
    Knowing U2 they will probably only broadcast Tokyo 2019 when we already have great recordings thanks to @hoserama and others.

U2: "Haha, got 'em! "
  7. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    Knowing U2 they will probably only broadcast Tokyo 2019 when we already have great recordings thanks to @hoserama and others.

U2: "Haha, got 'em! "

Probably
  8. @hoserama don't get mad!