2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 4
  1. Is the Boy special available somewhere for non American / Canadian fans? The latest highlight on u2's website was for ATYCLB. Did i miss sth? is Boy an xtract somewhere on the website?
  2. Any idea why the Close To The Edge special with Carlos Alomar was taken down? I know they've been removing some older episodes of different programs but that one just came out not that long ago.
  3. What happened to the supposed live concerts from the vault?
  4. Edge said he went in the vault to look for the rarest of U2 music and gave us an unreleased Stuck In A Moment acoustic.
  5. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Edge said he went in the vault to look for the rarest of U2 music and gave us an unreleased Stuck In A Moment acoustic.
    Which wasn’t even unreleased.
  6. Brand new Close To The Edge tonight with Brian Eno, and it was FANTASTIC! Those two could talk forever! Easily one of the best shows this channel has aired over the past 5 months.
  7. As a community, it seems like we always want something from the vaults and are disappointed when we don't get anything back. U2 does listen sometimes. For example, they added Breathe as a download when it wasn't on the 360 Pasadena Blu Ray / DVD. They also finally played Acrobat which had long been a die hard fan request. We may even finally get to hear some version of Heartland if the JT 2017/2019 film is ever released. Perhaps we need to come together with a unified request: For example, I think a lot of us would love to hear a proper version of "All My Life" and "Thank You" from the Eze Beach Clips. If we are able to communicate exactly what we want from the "vault" perhaps the band will respond. Just a thought.
  8. hello
    is it possible to see the clip of eze. ? for all my life and thank you