2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 4
  1. I always wondered what he would think if something like my Tokyo 2019 matrix came across his desk.
  2. "My tone wasn't spot on, I should have insisted Dallas to tweak things a bit more during soundcheck"
  3. Originally posted by cleazer:Can we all agree that Viviana from Whittier California had an absolutely outstanding episode of Desire earlier today? Even if those aren't your five favorite songs, the presentation was just excellent!

Also, heard the promo for the Rocky O Riordan show a ton of times today.

I heard the Viviana episode last night and she was so adorable. I was impressed that The Refugee was one of her songs.
  4. Do you think I could play like live Pop from the B side to Please? That’s commercial right ?
  5. Legally, yes. The question is whether they want you to only do non-live stuff for a healthy balance

Any live song they've been playing you can play.

6. It wasn't there in 2018. And WGRYWH was back then. I see that Window in the Skies is there now...and WGRYWH isn't now. U2 really has to sort out what the hell they are doing with their online catalog. It's a huge mess.
  7. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Legally, yes. The question is whether they want you to only do non-live stuff for a healthy balance

Any live song they've been playing you can play.
    Ehhh I don’t think I heard that Rotterdam show yet :/
  8. Originally posted by melon51:Haven't followed this for a while since in NL we got cut off. Apart from a lack of live material, are any rarities (that fans didn't have access to) played?

To date they've played one 'unreleased' track, "Desire" (Live from the iHeart Music Awards in 2016) and they've played a couple of tracks that haven't been released in audio format (but have been released on DVD.) And Oakenfold has slipped a couple of bootleg remixes into his show. Stuff that was not commissioned or released by U2 over the years.

Everything else has been commercially released, or released on fan club releases.

The only new recordings have all been spoken. Bono reading psalms, promos for the station, Bono's fan letters, Edge and Adam talking about songs.
  9. They played "Please," "Staring at the Sun," and "Where the Streets Have No Name" from Rotterdam - 12 plays in total. Mostly "Staring at the Sun." "With or Without You" from Edmonton which fills out the "PopHeart" single hasn't been played yet on the station...
  10. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]

To date they've played one 'unreleased' track, "Desire" (Live from the iHeart Music Awards in 2016) and they've played a couple of tracks that haven't been released in audio format (but have been released on DVD.) And Oakenfold has slipped a couple of bootleg remixes into his show. Stuff that was not commissioned or released by U2 over the years.

Everything else has been commercially released, or released on fan club releases.

The only new recordings have all been spoken. Bono reading psalms, promos for the station, Bono's fan letters, Edge and Adam talking about songs.
    You heard any other Oakenfold remixes then Lemon / Daddy's gonna pay?
  11. Still nothing on u2.com, really dissapointing. Doesn't live up to any hype at all.