2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 4
  1. The Eno episode was another addition to my ongoing and ever expanding U2X Radio archive. Very welcomed indeed. I have attended many of Brian Eno's events and it is a real pleasure to hear him talk.

So glad I have been keeping a log of all these broadcasts as this is the most exciting thing the band have done in 20 years!

An updated version of A Year With Swollen Appendices has recently been released and is highly recommended to these who have not read it...

2. Recorded the Brian Eno CTE and World Aids Day special. Will listen to them soon. Would be great if Adam had his own regular show.
  3. Originally posted by SJKamal:Recorded the Brian Eno CTE and World Aids Day special. Will listen to them soon. Would be great if Adam had his own regular show.
    The only non-boring member of U2. I would love to read his autobiography! Get busy Adam.
  4. I heard Portugal.The Man got a few plays. I'm a HUGE fan of them, can someone tell me what tracks of theirs they used??
  5. Butch Vig hosted an outstanding Guest DJ episode today. Not only did he share a few good stories (Michael Franti had some good stories last week too!), but he played 3 of his remixes from the 90s, one of which was brand new and seemingly never heard before. So those of you asking for new material, surprise, there you go.

He also did a pitch perfect impression of Shirley Manson.

6. Yet another great broadcast from Gavin Friday. Shame he is only popping up once a month on this station.

7. Gavin Friday Presents - Silent Night (A Holiday Special)

This was as expected, just great to hear and another archive for the collection. I just wish the man would have a weekly programme as I am sure he could entertain us for years and years! By far the most exciting association to U2. Now if only Gavin and Adam teamed up...

I guess we have these coming up too...

U2 - Holiday Selection Box (curated by Adam Clayton)

U2 - Christmas Vigil
  8. Live in the Moment and Feel it Still.
  9. Enjoyed the Discotheque marathon yesterday.

Apparently a new show debuts this afternoon, Adam Clayton playing an hour of funk. We'll see if he talks much, or if it'll be like his Christmas selections, which was just music and no talking.
  10. On New Years Day there was an hour show called Adam Clayton's Playlist that was aired (not on demand), but it wasnt funk... it was just regular U2 tracks, and Adam didnt speak during it, and it wasnt announced as anything special.
  11. Originally posted by marik:On New Years Day there was an hour show called Adam Clayton's Playlist that was aired (not on demand), but it wasnt funk... it was just regular U2 tracks, and Adam didnt speak during it, and it wasnt announced as anything special.
    Complete non event this entire U2 station
  12. Why don’t they play unreleased concerts? Don’t they have any?