2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 4
  1. Another special coming up this week. Steve Lillywhite and Steve Averill are going to talk about Boy.

I think one of the highlights of late was the very short but very cool Guest DJ show with Helena Christensen. She is a huge fan!

I also think I've heard a few more remixes lately. But that might just be a random occurrence for me.

2. Broadcast Thursday 26-11-2020
    Duration: 1.38.00

Another one for the archive.

3. I got a kick out of hearing Steve Lillywhite describe his initial interactions with Gavin and some of their other friends.
  4. Originally posted by cleazer:[..]

I got a kick out of hearing Steve Lillywhite describe his initial interactions with Gavin and some of their other friends.
    I really enjoyed this broadcast too. I would discuss it a bit more but seems unfair to those who have no access to the station or are yet to hear it.
    Great that you also enjoyed it.
  5. Just download the Boy special. I really do need to find some time to actually sit back and listen to all this U2 X Radio content.
  6. I have been recording the station form the start and have amassed quite a good archive to date. I am fortunate to be able to work from home a few days a week and get to hear the station regularly.
  7. I have basically given up on this channel. I was hoping it would be more in line with the Pearl Jam, Springsteen, Tom Petty, DMB, channels playing rarities and live material even bootlegs but that does not appear to be in the cards. I basically have every single song they have ever played already loaded on my phone that I listen to daily so they offer nothing I am interested in. I dont think they even play the Apollo stuff much if at all and still never played Red Flag Day from that show which SiruisXM paid the band to play and broadcast.

For me the channel is everything I hate about radio in general. Only playing readily available material or boring interviews I could care less about. Oh well. I am in the minority I am sure and I do not expect the band to cater to my interests.
  8. Has there been any unheard/unreleased songs/live shows played on the radio yet?
  9. That Boy special was great. Particularly liked Steve Lilywhites contribution to it.
  10. Would love to hear the Boy special (PM please )
  11. Chris Rock claims that he's a U2 fan and has been to 40 shows, but can't remember what the tour is called when the band comes on with the house lights on (Elevation) and thinks the ATYCLB Album is called "Elevation"
  12. Sometimes it cool to not not know to many facts.