1. he used black and white models... No preferences...
  2. Slightly different angel. So far I have only seen Edge with this white shirt.

Atlanta (Duluth GA)
    #sethckal

3. Yes! There's the one in black! Thanks to - great friend of the site - u2reiniertje

Uniondale NY
    #u2reiniertje

4. Philly 1
    #cerilli
  5. NYC 1
    #brittanyelle2
  6. Interesting thing about that t-shirt at the merch stands.

Some of them have tour dates* on the back, some of them don't.

* - the ones that do have tour dates on the back list the cities (but not days) for both NA and Europe, but they don't include Uncasville and Omaha, so they must have been printed before those dates were added.

Other versions are just plain on the back.
  7. Originally posted by cleazer:Interesting thing about that t-shirt at the merch stands.

Some of them have tour dates* on the back, some of them don't.

* - the ones that do have tour dates on the back list the cities (but not days) for both NA and Europe, but they don't include Uncasville and Omaha, so they must have been printed before those dates were added.

Other versions are just plain on the back.
    Interesting. Do you know if it's random or city-specific? And do they cost the same or (logically) the ones with the cities on the back are more expensive?
  8. Amazing picture

MSG 3
    #joeahorro
  9. Why would you want to buy a t-shirt with someone else’s daughter on the front?
  10. Because I like the T-shirt, maybe?
  11. Personally I wouldn't, I'm not a fan of all the pics of their kids on album covers etc.
  12. I don't know, but let's not forget that all women are someone's daughter...

(smart ass comment, not )