2018-06-17 - Washington
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. We have some confirmation: a film crew is loading in to DC’s Capital One Arena now!
  2. Originally posted by Remy:For anyone in Washington, I have free tickets for tonight and tomorrow (seats) thanks to a very kind fan. Anyone interested please let me know.

PM sent sir
  3. Hey everyone! Been a while since I checked in (trying to avoid spoilers) but my girlfriend and I have just checked into a hotel in DC and are exploring the city! Can't wait for tonight!!!
  4. Originally posted by Oldschool7166:My niece has GA for tonight. Venue site says " At 4 pm guests can line up in numerical order of wristbands outside Stairwell 1.
    If all the wristbands have not been issued prior to 4 pm, guests that did not receive a wristband will line up first come, first serve"

does anyone know if you get a numbered wristband that you have to be in line at 4pm to get your numerical spot? or can you show up a little later and still get your numerical spot even if other people lined up at 4pm?

You have to be there at 4pm probably.
  5. Maybe the film crew only rehearses in Washington and/or Boston and the actual filming take place in NYC!?
  6. The tour director apparently confirmed DC. But yeah thats possible too!
  7. Have a great show,can not make show tonight,torn quad. Plan to be there monday perhaps not lucid.so hoping for mixlr or periscope tonight