1. yes, also a good headliner.
    hope for Morrissey , The Cure and Simple Minds
  2. With all due respect but all of those acts are not Pinkpop material (not anymore). They are more likely to (sub) headline festivals like Bospop. Pinkpop has to compete with festivals like Rock Werchter and they are targetting a younger audience each year (Bieber, Bruno Mars) and a really good nostalgic rock band for a headliner.

If I think of 2019 I would say Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran or Katy Perry for instance have a better chance to headline.
  3. Bruce might do it

4. They only put a short bit of Why Go in the day compilation broadcast.
    You can find it on 3voor12 website, i forgot the exact timestamp.

Also. Called it
  5. No U2 @ Pinkpop,but good news for the dutch fans who have npo2 extra,the only u2 concert will be braodcasted there 03/05/2019 at 19.30(together with the a gig of the killers
  6. Originally posted by Sailorman1973:No U2 @ Pinkpop,but good news for the dutch fans who have npo2 extra,the only u2 concert will be braodcasted there 03/05/2019 at 19.30(together with the a gig of the killers
    Guess it is the same as broadcasted last wednesday. Haven't seen it though.
  7. Originally posted by Sailorman1973:No U2 @ Pinkpop,but good news for the dutch fans who have npo2 extra,the only u2 concert will be braodcasted there 03/05/2019 at 19.30(together with the a gig of the killers
    there was only 8 minutes of film archive of PP81 rest of it was deleted