1. Breaking it down this way, it will at least be cool to have the following captured:

Never before on DVD / proshot:
    Love Is All We Have Left
    The Blackout
    Lights Of Home
    The Ocean
    Acrobat
    You're The Best Thing About Me
    Get Out Of Your Own Way
    American Soul
    Love Is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way
    13 (There Is A Light)

Not on DVD / pro shot for a looong time
    Gloria
    Staring at the Sun
    Desire Hollywood Mix

The usual lame suspects, Elevation, BD, Vertigo, One etc. are par for the course. Not going to complain about how much of their catalog we do have pro-recorded at this point.
  2. ^ wasn't Staring at the Sun on Slane Castle?
  3. He said "a looong time", not that they were never captured on film.
    35 or 17 years seem to me like a long time.
  4. I guess we are now arguing over the difference between a long and short time.

ROTFLOL.
  5. If Washington gets committed to tape then it will have BD's 13th live release.
  6. miss RFD on this dvd
  7. Originally posted by MattG:Breaking it down this way, it will at least be cool to have the following captured:

Never before on DVD / proshot:
    Love Is All We Have Left
    The Blackout
    Lights Of Home
    The Ocean
    Acrobat
    You're The Best Thing About Me
    Get Out Of Your Own Way
    American Soul
    Love Is Bigger Than Anything in Its Way
    13 (There Is A Light)

Not on DVD / pro shot for a looong time
    Gloria
    Staring at the Sun
    Desire Hollywood Mix

The usual lame suspects, Elevation, BD, Vertigo, One etc. are par for the course. Not going to complain about how much of their catalog we do have pro-recorded at this point.
    Lame Suspects????These songs are live favourites, It might irk some who read setlists on a daily basis but they work and most fans at the gigs like to hear them , with the band playing so many new songs they have to balance it out with a few classics.. .
  8. Guilty acknowledgement: for the first time in my life, I'm actually hoping U2 not to release a DVD from this tour