1. Thanks for the context. Come to think of it, definitely a 70's production value. I just watched that TT video a while back and noticed the similarities to the Berlin DVD.

I also think some of the stain glass EI windows that Willie found in Berlin where influential. A real similarity.
  2. Someone has stolen my idea of editing a mix of Paris 15 and Berlin 18 The best of the Innocence and the Experience tours, together in one single video. There you go

3. I can't understand how he succeed to upload this stuff on youtube without copyright claims, I tries to upload Paris 11/11/2015 at least 10 times
  4. I keep hearing weird clicks when I listen to the full film on my TV speakers, even in my living room where I have 5.1 surround set up, also the audio overall is pretty bad.
  5. Hi all

Is there any update about this 2020 membership gift? Did anyone get it yet?
    I got an email last June saying it had been dispatched but it is December and no sign of it (I'm in Ireland)
    I've contacted them but had no answer so far

Cheers..
  6. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:I keep hearing weird clicks when I listen to the full film on my TV speakers, even in my living room where I have 5.1 surround set up, also the audio overall is pretty bad.
    The DVD or the U2.com stream?
  7. I never got this years gift either, and got the same message in June.
  8. recently got a e-mail that it's in backorder.
  9. The stream has a lot of clipping where it sounds distorted. Maybe that is what you are hearing? The DVD’s audio is better balanced
  10. Originally posted by achtungpop:I can't understand how he succeed to upload this stuff on youtube without copyright claims, I tries to upload Paris 11/11/2015 at least 10 times
    That specific video is currently unlisted (so not publicly generally visible or advertised without knowing the link / url or specifically found through a search I think) - so maybe while in that state, it'll fly under the radar ?
  11. I'm tempted to do this but my setlist would be:

1. The Blackout
    2. Lights of Home
    3. I Will Follow
    4. Gloria
    5. Beautiful Day
    6. Dirty Day
    7. Iris (Hold Me Close)
    8. Cedarwood Road
    9. Song For Someone
    10. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
    11. Raised By Wolves
    12. Until The End Of The World
    13. The Fly
    14. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses

--Intermission-- (Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me)

15. Elevation (EI)
    16. Vertigo (EI)
    17. Even Better Than The Real Thing (EI)
    18. You're The Best Thing About Me
    19. Every Breaking Wave
    20. Summer of Love
    21. Pride (In The Name Of Love) (EI)
    22. Get Out Of Your Own Way
    23. October
    24. Bullet The Blue Sky
    25. Zooropa
    26. Where The Streets Have No Name
    27. With Or Without You

encore(s):

28. City of Blinding Lights (IE)