1. I had left that one out since it wasn’t all the tracks from the dvd but it was something I guess. There was also the Paris 87 show that was released in audio digitally but there wasn’t a standalone dvd release for that. I agree with the original post that they should just give us the cd’s with the boxset version of the dvd. To give us the same show in Blu ray and dvd in the super deluxe boxset is a bit of a joke really, for the cost of it they could easily chuck in the cd’s.
  2. How much was the deluxe for IE?
  3. I think it was £70-80 roughly when it came out. That’s the super deluxe price I take it that’s what you meant? The deluxe dvd was just a 2 disc version that included the bonus stuff then there was a 1 disc dvd version with only the show and a 1 disc blu ray. The 1 disc blu ray has the bonus stuff on it as well.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I had left that one out since it wasn’t all the tracks from the dvd but it was something I guess. There was also the Paris 87 show that was released in audio digitally but there wasn’t a standalone dvd release for that. I agree with the original post that they should just give us the cd’s with the boxset version of the dvd. To give us the same show in Blu ray and dvd in the super deluxe boxset is a bit of a joke really, for the cost of it they could easily chuck in the cd’s.
    Exactly. And not only release them physical. Put them on Spotify, Apple Music..
  5. Could the berlin dvd be a xmas release? Come on guys bring it out!!!! Since the joshua tree tour every tour has its dvd. Its just not right to not bring it out. Jt 2017 was also not released. Easy for them to release, they make a lot of money and the fans are happy. Everybody happy. Come on whats the problem?!?!
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I think it was £70-80 roughly when it came out. That’s the super deluxe price I take it that’s what you meant? The deluxe dvd was just a 2 disc version that included the bonus stuff then there was a 1 disc dvd version with only the show and a 1 disc blu ray. The 1 disc blu ray has the bonus stuff on it as well.
    Yeah I meant the super deluxe. Will probably pick up the SD for EI purely because we were actually at that show. Don't think I'll be at another official release.
  7. Was £120 or £150, I got a deal on amazon for £55 last year, which i'm delighted with.
  8. 150 fucking quid!

Guess I'll stick with Blu Ray then lol.
  9. Originally posted by bartbono:Could the berlin dvd be a xmas release? Come on guys bring it out!!!! Since the joshua tree tour every tour has its dvd. Its just not right to not bring it out. Jt 2017 was also not released. Easy for them to release, they make a lot of money and the fans are happy. Everybody happy. Come on whats the problem?!?!
    Do people still buy dvds???
    12 months on almost since the tour ended and nothing,unusual for U2.