1. Yeah I wouldn't rule that out, and given the amount of specific promotion for that gig... I think it's plausible. If only the tickets were affordable enough to properly fill up the stadium!
  2. I woke up with the thought of Bono and Edge with pure panic in their heads how they gonna fix GOOYOW for the Berlin movie. And that’s the reason why it takes so long after all..
  3. Originally posted by JoeHar:I woke up with the thought of Bono and Edge with pure panic in their heads how they gonna fix GOOYOW for the Berlin movie. And that’s the reason why it takes so long after all..
    haha I remember listening to the concert live and I was laughing the whole time during that song honestly it would be pretty cool to just leave it like that with the Bonoglese! And just a few moments later ‘The more you know, the less you know’
  4. Originally posted by iamcrazytonight:[..]
    haha I remember listening to the concert live and I was laughing the whole time during that song honestly it would be pretty cool to just leave it like that with the Bonoglese! And just a few moments later ‘The more you know, the less you know’
    Never listened it back actually, but at the show it made me laughing already😂
  5. If we don't get an announcement by November 8 and the start of the tour then this thing is in the bin.
  6. Why?
  7. Optimum marketing exposure!
  8. Southern Hemisphere only. Europe and USA are by far the largest markets. Would make sense to announce after the JT tour is underway for release early December. Different brand, product and marketing strategy required so would make sense to bring to market after the JT push has eased. If they wanted to capitalise in the JT tour it would make sense to release the JT concert film as they are aligned. Anyway as someone already said, this cycle is all over the place. My thoughts only.
  9. Originally posted by SNoonan:Southern Hemisphere only. Europe and USA are by far the largest markets. Would make sense to announce after the JT tour is underway for release early December. Different brand, product and marketing strategy required so would make sense to bring to market after the JT push has eased. If they wanted to capitalise in the JT tour it would make sense to release the JT concert film as they are aligned. Anyway as someone already said, this cycle is all over the place. My thoughts only.
    There are 7 shows above the equator
  10. Hope it's announced soon. Gonna be a great document.
  11. Yes, this is basically what I was trying to say the other day. It just makes no sense to release an E&I tour film more than one year after it ended, and with a completely different tour taking place (with yet another tour film from an even earlier year supposedly coming up?!). It's all messed up and over the place. As I said, I wouldn't be surprised at all if all we get at the end of this madness is a 2019 JT release with maybe a couple of EI songs as a bluray bonus/U2com subscribers gift or something.