1. I could not stand watching R&H on DVD, as the pitch wasn't right. Is it done right on the BR? Than I consider getting one.
  2. The pitch on BD is right.

The PAL DVD as a speedup as PAL has a higher frame rate than a movie on film.

The BD has the correct frame rate (24p).
  3. Originally posted by Papo:I could not stand watching R&H on DVD, as the pitch wasn't right. Is it done right on the BR? Than I consider getting one.
    >

Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    *Exception to be made: Rattle And Hum was superbly remastered and upgraded to bluray with very good results*, so it CAN be made. It's costly and I doubt they'll do it for any of the older releases, but it can be made.

**Including making the songs run at their proper speed and pitch which kind of ruined the DVD for me and many others.

4. Thank you, didn't get it that ** "Including making the songs run at their proper speed.." was about R&H and not Paris. My fault!

I should get one of those R&H BDs!
  5. A bit offtopic, but a bit related:

From the Hungarian Depeche Mode Fan Club:
    "SPIRITS IN THE FOREST" preview screening "at Curzon Cinema in London. Anton Corbijn also took to the stage after a screening, with one question to answer. The majority of the 90-minute cinema version focuses on fan stories, while the rest of the play revives Berlin's tour-to-concert concerts, with Anton aiming to bring together a variety of people from all over the world for the film. and Jonathan Kessler and some of the fans in the movie. "

As you might expect, there will be a longer version of Spirits In The Forest, which, though I understand, does not cover the concert film separately, but a 30-minute version of the film. Either way, every single double gig certainly won't fit in the 120 minutes ...

We will wait min. until next summer or autumn to the JT2017 DVD...
  6. Any further news floating around of this getting a 2019 release?
  7. Nothing
  8. Maybe they're just going to work on something where the bundle E&I and JT tours together into one package?
  9. Good idea. Especially in an era of dwindling sales.
  10. I still think this is never coming out. I'd put money on it.
  11. Is dvd's sales still pretty profitable?
  12. Something say me that us not will have more any vídeo released official by U2. I hope to be mistake.