1. Thanks
  2. Looks and sounds great. Cant wait for the dvd release. Hopefully they dont cut the "oh oh oh oh" part when we interrupted Bono
  3. It’s still very bizarre non of this has been confirmed by the band officially.

You’ve already had one airing of the special, apparently listings around the world are being confirmed and now clips are hitting from the apparent release. Very strange.
  4. Originally posted by Henderson7:It’s still very bizarre non of this has been confirmed by the band officially.

You’ve already had one airing of the special, apparently listings around the world are being confirmed and now clips are hitting from the apparent release. Very strange.
    I guess they're 100% focused on the JT32 tour and they don't want to distract their audiences with a release of a tour from 2018 supporting an album from 2017.

It just makes no sense as a whole, so they might as well just not mention or acknowledge it in public
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I guess they're 100% focused on the JT32 tour and they don't want to distract their audiences with a release of a tour from 2018 supporting an album from 2017.

It just makes no sense as a whole, so they might as well just not mention or acknowledge it in public
    Maybe they'll talk about it on the Sirius channel

6. From this clip of One I'm glad to say, it looks shot much more interestingly than previous shows, seems like kind of a new cinematographic direction (or maybe I'm seeing things) new cinematographer ?
  7. Originally posted by Sev00:From this clip of One I'm glad to say, it looks shot much more interestingly than previous shows, seems like kind of a new cinematographic direction (or maybe I'm seeing things) new cinematographer ?
    Yeah it already looks better than the 2015 dvd
  8. I would say both elevation from Tokyo and the clip of One have got me really excited about the upcoming releases. I’ve always been a fan of the official dvd releases anyway but for whatever reason these seem better.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

What year was the album from the 2017 tour?