1. Really, really looking forward to this release, Acrobat will be insane ! And the Chaplin + Blackout intro, wow
  2. Excited for this dvd, and really bummed that the setlist during the US leg was so mediocre compared to this. I still really enjoyed the concert I went to last year (Chicago 2), but I’d gladly trade Cedarwood, Iris, neutured SBS etc for WGRYWH, Fly, Zoo, Stay and Dirty Day!!
  3. Originally posted by podiumboy:Excited for this dvd, and really bummed that the setlist during the US leg was so mediocre compared to this. I still really enjoyed the concert I went to last year (Chicago 2), but I’d gladly trade Cedarwood, Iris, neutured SBS etc for WGRYWH, Fly, Zoo, Stay and Dirty Day!!
    I actually thought they compromised when they did that. I wish they would have held on to the SOI tracks.
  4. Originally posted by podiumboy:Excited for this dvd, and really bummed that the setlist during the US leg was so mediocre compared to this. I still really enjoyed the concert I went to last year (Chicago 2), but I’d gladly trade Cedarwood, Iris, neutured SBS etc for WGRYWH, Fly, Zoo, Stay and Dirty Day!!
    The only song I wished they kept for the set in Europe was American Soul. I know why they replaced it for obvious reasons but I think it sounded great live.
  5. Yeah who could ever have imagined that Kendrick Lamar would lose his voice in an unfortunate smelting incident.
  6. In an ideal world, for me, they would keep the SOI tracks, add in the AB and Zooropa tracks, and take away Beautiful Day, Elevation, Vertigo. I am really sick of those 3.
  7. It took 186 days from the last note in Paris IE to the DVD release date. We are now at 388 days after the last note of Berlin.
  8. Originally posted by podiumboy:[..]
    In an ideal world, for me, they would keep the SOI tracks, add in the AB and Zooropa tracks, and take away Beautiful Day, Elevation, Vertigo. I am really sick of those 3.
    Next tour they should drop the ATYCLB tracks