1. So you like the 17/19 JT over the 87 JT???
  2. Surprised there's no UK announcement yet
  3. Can’t be too far away now. I just hope the dvd announcement follows shortly after.
  4. Still amazing that no video has come out of the Japan broadcast. I have seen other live performances from other bands broadcast in Japan that have been posted the very next day. Weird. Maybe the fan base is too small.
  5. I'm starting to think YouTube's algorithm must be stopping it being uploaded. I've tried to upload a few videos in the past and occasionally they get blocked by YT on copyright grounds.
  6. But it isn't even on trading sites or other torrent sites which is typically what happens for almost all live broadcasts. I mean the HBO leaks were everywhere within a day or two. Same with the Abbey Road performance. I just don't think anyone that is likely to upload it recorded it.

Oh well I am sure after New Year's when more countries get airings, then the pool of potential uploaders grows exponentially.
  7. I don't think it's guaranteed for every country to have a broadcast. Even the major ones.
  8. Welsh Edge was supposed to record and upload while he was in Japan but he burned his tongue on Wasabi!
  9. Bloody hell 4am , guess they think nobody’s gonna watch it then . What happened to u2 being on bbc prime time
  10. What day is the 11pm listing? The other photo on that post shows it at 11pm