1. He also said “it’s not London, it’s Berlin”. I understood it as him saying that Germany today represents what they believe in in terms of politics. Which of course makes sense.
  2. Originally posted by SJKamal:Anyone else notice Bono said "This isn't Washington" during COBL in Berlin? He also said a couple other cities too, but it kinda sounded like a dig at the Washington gig.

Personally I think it would be related to geo-politics and not DVD filming locations.
  3. Happens to be all 3 cities are capitals and Washington has a duck, London has Brexit, so he probably tried to tell us, how great Berlin is in political/worldly terms.

(If he'd live here, he wouldn't.)
  4. According to U2songs "the final footage should be released late in 2019 as a home video, with formats including DVD, blu-ray and digital releases".
  5. Great releases to look forward to next year between the TJT17 dvd, E&I dvd and the fanclub gift, can’t wait.
  6. Interesting that Go Pros were used and that they were filming fans entering and buying merchandise. Any more news on the 360 cameras that were used in other shows? They could be doing something different for this DVD, where you quite literally experience the Experience + Innocence Tour. The camera angle is someones POV, and it starts from when you enter the arena.
  7. Originally posted by SJKamal:Interesting that Go Pros were used and that they were filming fans entering and buying merchandise. Any more news on the 360 cameras that were used in other shows? They could be doing something different for this DVD, where you quite literally experience the Experience + Innocence Tour. The camera angle is someones POV, and it starts from when you enter the arena.
    That's been done a million times before.
  8. The camera notes are fascinating, would love a full upload of those if possible. Where are these coming from?? Super cool!