1. Bono had a lot of voice problems on the 1st leg in the US Elevation tour you can hear it on the Boston DVD he sounds quite hoarse on a few songs they should have filmed some of MSG shows after 9/11 apparently they were epic.Hopefully if they release the Berlin show from E&I they will throw in extra songs from other shows be good to have some Dublin show's documented on an official DVD (Slane is in County Meath for those who don't know they are just annoying neighbours to most people from Dublin.)
  2. What if the Berlin DVD is going to be something like Milan 2005 on U2 18 singles?
  3. That would be great!

4. I forgot I took this at London 2. She appeared during Zoo Station and kept moving her fingers on the touch pad, which I presumed had the lyrics on.
    Originally posted by djerdap:So Bono misses his cue on the final chorus in The Fly and it's a disaster!!

The night was truly special, from both performance and crowd response point of view. I really hope the DVD/Blu-ray will give the show justice. Not the other way around.
  5. Originally posted by jheath:[image]
    I forgot I took this at London 2. She appeared during Zoo Station and kept moving her fingers on the touch pad, which I presumed had the lyrics on.[..]
    not sure if that's a nose or an arm.
  6. Anyone else notice Bono said "This isn't Washington" during COBL in Berlin? He also said a couple other cities too, but it kinda sounded like a dig at the Washington gig.
  7. Originally posted by jheath:[image]
    I forgot I took this at London 2. She appeared during Zoo Station and kept moving her fingers on the touch pad, which I presumed had the lyrics on.[..]
    LOL!! A two-legged teleprompter
  8. Originally posted by SJKamal:Anyone else notice Bono said "This isn't Washington" during GOOYOW in Berlin? He also said a couple other cities too, but it kinda sounded like a dig at the Washington gig.
    It's because it was originally planned for Washington to be the DVD. But that's been scrapped now.