1. That’s a strong performance of One. Bono leaned on the crowd but the crowd delivered. Larry nice and strong too. Lovely stuff.
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy:That’s a strong performance of One. Bono leaned on the crowd but the crowd delivered. Larry nice and strong too. Lovely stuff.
    Did they boost/postpro the crowd as much as they did with Paris 2015?
  3. They sound strong but my memories of listening back then were that they were strong.
  4. To the best of my recollection, there was no need for the Berlin crowd.
  5. Say want you want but Paris audience is usually very loud... I was lucky to be at both filmed shows (Paris 2015 and Berlin 2018) and both had a strong singing crowd
  6. That Berlin crowd was one of the best U2 crowds I've seen. Pure party atmosphere
  7. Originally posted by zbych:Say want you want but Paris audience is usually very loud... I was lucky to be at both filmed shows (Paris 2015 and Berlin 2018) and both had a strong singing crowd
    https://u2start.com/topic/by-post/971293/

They went over the top with that RBW chorus _O- As loud as the Paris crowd might have been, there's no chance they sung it that loudly.
  8. I said it a lot and will keep saying it: it depended on which part of the venue you were. The first couple of songs the majority of the crowd was lame. During the AB-section it became lose. And still then, there were parts of the crowd that kept quiet for the rest of the show.

But yes, the front rows had party atmosphere all night 👍