2018-06-25 - New York
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Yeah!
    Is the experience that different from stadiums?
  2. Anyone know when the band usually shows up for shows? Would love to try and get a pic if possible. Thanks!
  3. Well yeah haha.... Like noon or 4? Not trying to be an ass, just trying to gauge things if I decide to head over there early.
  4. I have 1 extra GA ticket for 6/25 at MSG. I may possibly have 2, if you’re willing to meet me on Long Island to purchase them. Just asking what I paid for them: $107 each. PM me if you’re interested.
  5. NYC 3, july 1, ill be there!
  6. YES! It has its cons and its pros, but overall I think I very much prefer it indoors. Do you have GA for your US shows?
  7. Playing 2 nights in MSG then New jersey then back to MSG what's that all about?Were they expecting to sell 6,7 nights in the garden?You'd know McGuinness isn't involved anymore with those crazy logistics yeah we know they have more than one main frame stage but they only have one screen,one sound system and lighting rig ,the whole touring itinerary is a joke playing the US 3 times in a few years is absolute bonkers and they've paid the price by slow ticket sales and struggling to fill venues particularly on consecutive nights.
  8. Originally posted by popmarter:Playing 2 nights in MSG then New jersey then back to MSG what's that all about?Were they expecting to sell 6,7 nights in the garden?You'd know McGuinness isn't involved anymore with those crazy logistics yeah we know they have more than one main frame stage but they only have one screen,one sound system and lighting rig ,the whole touring itinerary is a joke playing the US 3 times in a few years is absolute bonkers and they've paid the price by slow ticket sales and struggling to fill venues particularly on consecutive nights.
    Yeah, the whole US itinerary is just plain nonsense. The NY/NJ issue is just the tip of the iceberg.

On the other hand (and I might be slightly biased since they're playing in my hometown for the first time in 13 years, but still) I think the Europe itinerary is very well designed and balanced.
  9. I think a lot of these tour dates for the U.S. / Canada had to be carefully planned around other concerts, NBA playoffs / finals as well as NHL playoffs / finals.

Was a bit weird to add another MSG show after Newark, should have just done 2 in Newark.