1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Another approach: think of it as if it was another band's concert. Say The Stones, or Bruce Springsteen, or Pearl Jam, or Radiohead, you name it. And they decide to play a U2 cover. Which one do you think would get a bigger audience reaction? The most hands raised, sing-along, etc? I think the answer is obvious*: WOWY.
    This is another approach indeed. It would depend on the artist. You name only few here, but I can imagine that for some audiences "One" would gain more appreciation.

As to the signature status of WOWY, I'm still not convinced that this is the one song that stands out for all generations across the world. like I said, I don't think there is just one

Perhaps "One tree Hill" is the signature song for New Zealand...

* not impressed by this rhetoric
  2. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    This is another approach indeed. It would depend on the artist. You name only few here, but I can imagine that for some audiences "One" would gain more appreciation.

As to the signature status of WOWY, I'm still not convinced that this is the one song that stands out for all generations across the world. like I said, I don't think there is just one

Perhaps "One tree Hill" is the signature song for New Zealand...

* not impressed by this rhetoric
    Not impressed eh? Yeah, I reckon for this last scenario I proposed it's a tie between One and WOWY.
  3. They’re is no clear “signature song” but it’s probably Beautiful Day