2018-07-03 - Uncasville
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. For not letting you insult other users after you falsely claimed U2 hasn't played OTH since 87?

2. You never know with them, but if I were a betting man, my guess is when they're ready to pack it in, they'll go out with a mammoth proper world tour... dollars & deutchmarks, rubles & rupees, pesos & pounds, yen & yang... sucre to filthy lucre... no stone unturned,out with a bang.

That's how they'll go out...
  3. I still remember in Chicago 2011 when Bono talked about it at the end of the show, and then they did it. Edge had some guitar problems at the beginning..."oh for fuck's sake."

Good times were had by all.

No way they play OTH this tour. Unrehearsed and they've sworn no JT songs.
  4. Originally posted by hoserama:I still remember in Chicago 2011 when Bono talked about it at the end of the show, and then they did it. Edge had some guitar problems at the beginning..."oh for fuck's sake."

Good times were had by all.

No way they play OTH this tour. Unrehearsed and they've sworn no JT songs.
    A snippet, at best... but I doubt it, as well.
  5. May get a 'Greg Carrol' shout out in Beautiful Day, that would be a nice touch.
    And it has been snippet'ed a couple of times, in the distant past thou'.
  6. Or he will get a mention before One
  7. U2songs is doing a mixlr
  8. Hope there's a good periscope as well...
  9. Hope everyone that is going has a great time. Despite mixed feelings, I thought it was a great show and very fun to be a part of (4 times).

I got to hear Gloria live for the first time ever, which was cool.

Enjoy the last show in North America!!!