2018-07-03 - Uncasville
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Can't wait for this show; I'll probably pop in and out. I hope they pull out at least one special song to close the leg of the tour (but they won't)
  2. Originally posted by thefly108:Can't wait for this show; I'll probably pop in and out. I hope they pull out at least one special song to close the leg of the tour (but they won't)
    Even a 40 snippet would be a huge change at this point.

Berlin after this
  3. Y'all got the date wrong--it's tonight on Tuesday the 3rd of July, not the 4th.
  4. Wednesday for Europe.

5. It's the smallest "major" arena in the NYC region. Capacity is 8-10k, depending on seating arrangements. Springsteen played back-to-back nights there in 2014 at it was AMAZING!
  6. The date's correct in conjunction with the time (and time zone) that's next to it.
  7. Originally posted by larryrulz:[..]

It's the smallest "major" arena in the NYC region. Capacity is 8-10k, depending on seating arrangements. Springsteen played back-to-back nights there in 2014 at it was AMAZING!
    I bet. Saw E-Street last in 2016--great three and a half hour concert; hope to see them again. In the meantime going to see Bruce this fall!
  8. Originally posted by OneLight:[..]
    I bet. Saw E-Street last in 2016--great three and a half hour concert; hope to see them again. In the meantime going to see Bruce this fall!
    You will enjoy it. Springsteen on Broadway is excellent. I saw it in January and will be going again later this month. But beware - very static setlist!
  9. Originally posted by larryrulz:[..]
    You will enjoy it. Springsteen on Broadway is excellent. I saw it in January and will be going again later this month. But beware - very static setlist!
    Like U2 for this tour? LOL This U2 tour is a lot like Springsteen's Broadway performance IMO--telling a personal story. I went to one of Bruce's book events in 2016 where he read some passages from his book and I thought the only thing missing is him performing live music to his well-written narrative... Springsteen on Broadway is what I wanted then. I was lucky to get an inexpensive ticket. Glad you enjoyed the show.
  10. Wow.

11. As Michael Buffer would say it’s time