2018-08-31 - Berlin
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. I'm just starting to buzzzzzz when threads like this appear and knowing all the awesome people will be there. Can't wait!
  2. I won’t be seeing them for a couple of months yet but I’m getting excited about the start of the European tour also. It will certainly make the time pass quicker and I’m confident any changes they make will be for the better at least in terms of my preference.
  3. Getting a little anxious about these Ryanair strikes. Getting closer and closer to travel time and still no sign of a resolution. I'll be cancelling my trip altogether should it keep up.
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy:Getting a little anxious about these Ryanair strikes. Getting closer and closer to travel time and still no sign of a resolution. I'll be cancelling my trip altogether should it keep up.
    I’m EasyJet out and Ryanair back so might be stuck in Germany
  5. Any idea when setlist rehearsals start?
  6. Probably the Monday before the first show. I believe there’s a comedian at the arena the Sunday before.
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy:Getting a little anxious about these Ryanair strikes. Getting closer and closer to travel time and still no sign of a resolution. I'll be cancelling my trip altogether should it keep up.
    Berlin isn't a bad place to get stranded
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:Getting a little anxious about these Ryanair strikes. Getting closer and closer to travel time and still no sign of a resolution. I'll be cancelling my trip altogether should it keep up.

I feel you. Booked ryanair for belfast and a lot of strikes going on here too.
  9. I've just pulled the trip. Free cancellation on my hotel runs out tomorrow. That's a potential £450 loss if the flight got cancelled plus trying to arrange short notice alternative travel. Throw in a tour that has done nothing for me and I'm happy to cut my losses here.

The main annoyance is that my gig tickets are box office collection so at this time I'm not even able to give them away. I'll email ticktmaster to see if they can offer any options but doubtful.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    I've just pulled the trip. Free cancellation on my hotel runs out tomorrow. That's a potential £450 loss if the flight got cancelled plus trying to arrange short notice alternative travel. Throw in a tour that has done nothing for me and I'm happy to cut my losses here.

The main annoyance is that my gig tickets are box office collection so at this time I'm not even able to give them away. I'll email ticktmaster to see if they can offer any options but doubtful.
    That's well crap... I contacted ticketmaster.de the other week about my box office collection and they said they only need the email printout as proof of purchase.

I'm Ryanair back and had my time changed 3 times already.
  11. Originally posted by zooropa93:[..]
    That's well crap... I contacted ticketmaster.de the other week about my box office collection and they said they only need the email printout as proof of purchase.

I'm Ryanair back and had my time changed 3 times already.
    That would be handy. Recouping a few quid would be handy and giving someone else a chance to attend the show would be handier still.
  12. Fri or Sat night?