2018-08-31 - Berlin
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. Gotta admit this is the best U2 gig I've been too. It was just one big party atmosphere. Never seen a U2 GA crowd move like how they did during those opening few songs.
  2. Berlin 2 had all the makings of a classic show for me and was on par to be better than Berlin 1 (maybe it was the company, or the band, but) it felt amazing .... until the voice incident.
  3. Enjoyed Berlin1, didn't go to the second night, hit some of the bars in the city, but when news came through of the cancellation it certainly dampened our spirits.

Made a fairly last minute decision to fly in for Berlin3 and wow was it special. Had really good position by the b stage and had a great night with the group around us, where two of them couldn't make the rescheduled night and we had been re-sold their seats. Very special, will never forget.
  4. I'm looking for a Berlin November 13 18 ticket stub if anyone has one for sale.
  5. This time last year... just arrived into Berlin for a day of sightseeing and beers before the Euro tour opener 👍
  6. What a show! One year ago!
  7. What a night! What a show! What a BluRay!
  8. If only I watched it!
  9. Yeah! Great one. Deciced to go few days before the show (tickets purchased 5 days before the show) and it was great. Got seats right above the entrance they were going in and out - from the side of the stage - lower level - with great view (except for e-stage).
  10. The best u2 concert I’ve been to and the best crowd I’ve witnessed at a u2 concert. Excellent show full of highlights, would take something special to beat it.