1. It took us some time, but.. here are the winners!! Yes, winners, because 2 people won. Or actually 3, let me post the full result first:

Alvin 9
    Turkued 9
    ASortOfDesire 9

DerBFreund 8
    iamcrazytonight 8
    elevationhippie 8
    SJKamal 7
    shannon19 7
    VinieedgeU2 7
    Bullet_Blue 6
    u2shula 6
    panasol 6
    maartenpetra 6
    Remy 5
    deanallison 5
    Frederico_Toni 5
    zooropa93 5
    CMIPalaeo 5
    Juandi08 5
    davec82 5
    Dutchboy 4
    Janus02 4
    fleavox 4
    raynman009 3
    Timk68 3
    LucasVenencia 3
    rachelstattuck 3
    sortof_jos 3
    ConorMac93 2
    Mona_Lizard 2
    treasure 1
    markreed 1
    Rodrivox 0
    thefly108 0
    linzer 0
    oneangel 0
    POPmart07 0
    dogpole -1
    FireSparky -3
    Correct answers:
    1) 23 songs: 3 points
    2) 4 different: 3 points
    3) Red Flag Day, Summer Of Love, Even Better Than The Real Thing, New Year's Day (+2 right, -1 wrong)
    4) Love Is All We Have Left, Gloria, Desire, American Soul, Staring At The Sun (+2 right, -1 wrong)
    No one predicted the correct number of songs (23), which were fewer than in Uncasville (24). No one thought that could happen! Also no one predicted Even Better or New Year's Day making a return. And finally no one predicted Love Is All We Have Left to be dropped.

Many of you predicted Red Flag Day & Summer Of Love as new songs, and also many of you predicted Gloria, American Soul and Staring At The Sun to be dropped.

That leaves us with 3 winners. We have 2 prizes, so we decided to randomly pull 2 winners from the list of 3, which are...

ALVIN

&

TURKUED

Congrats, you'll get a PM soon with details
  2. Oh! Cool! Thanks to Remy and others for this great community and congrats to @Turkued and of course @ASortOfDesire as unlucky winner...
  3. Wow I'm quite surprised. Good game to everyone!
  4. Well done everyone!
  5. This made my day!

Thanks everyone, Congrats to both @Alvin and @ASortOfDesire for your amazing ESP skills (mine was drunken blind luck) and with the amazing powers I now seem to possess can we please get Landlady before the end of the tour? Just once...

Heck, I’m a verified fan and a contest winner in the same year. And to think all those teachers said I’d amount to nothing. This shows them !
  6. @Alvin master of predictions! Congrats to winners!