1. Why not just just the existing...and complete version?
  2. Gotta agree. No UV, LiB, or Bad-Bullet-Running-Streets run. What's the point?!
  3. This is probably my favorite show and I like to collect every version of it including the official releases and all boots.
  4. Originally posted by unclejosh:This is probably my favorite show and I like to collect every version of it including the official releases and all boots.
    Ok i shall e mail you my recorded version. It is in one long continuous file, no individual track markers etc
  5. If I ever get motivated to package it up, I have an upgrade to this one that will make all other obsolete.

(Yes I know that's intentionally vague and teasing)
  6. Originally posted by hoserama:If I ever get motivated to package it up, I have an upgrade to this one that will make all other obsolete.

(Yes I know that's intentionally vague and teasing)
    Very interesting Cheer up. Also I love that time
  7. I just took it down for a short time while I checked something.
    To clarify the release it's a short version of the show originally broadcast in 1993 from the second Dublin show at the RDS. It is mistakenly introduced by BBC6 as being from 1994.
    There are many excellent, full versions of this show including silver boots and a Westwood One promo. The sound quality was mixed live at the time by U2's own engineers and thrn transmitted to radio stations so the the quality is excellent. Unsurpassed imho. Shame it's the Dublin show and not the Cork one!
    There is nothing new or original or startling in the BBC6 recording here except that it marks 25 years since the original broadcast. And it's nice to hear U2 on the radio. As an artefact it has a value in its own right.
    https://mega.nz/#F!UGJQnCqI!DNzCT7oFUMuh1bCXmd3FIw
  8. I doubt it as the show was broadcast in its entirety all over the world and has been bootlegged to death and the promos too!
  9. Originally posted by Anam:[..]
    I just took it down for a short time while I checked something.
    To clarify the release it's a short version of the show originally broadcast in 1993 from the second Dublin show at the RDS. It is mistakenly introduced by BBC6 as being from 1994.
    There are many excellent, full versions of this show including silver boots and a Westwood One promo. The sound quality was mixed live at the time by U2's own engineers and thrn transmitted to radio stations so the the quality is excellent. Unsurpassed imho. Shame it's the Dublin show and not the Cork one!
    There is nothing new or original or startling in the BBC6 recording here except that it marks 25 years since the original broadcast. And it's nice to hear U2 on the radio. As an artefact it has a value in its own right.
    https://mega.nz/#F!UGJQnCqI!DNzCT7oFUMuh1bCXmd3FIw
    Good that others can tap into this edited broadcast version.
  10. Much of what we hear as good, is improvable and there are people who know how to improve it very well, another thing is to appreciate it.
  11. The U2 community is a broad church. Some folks are excited by the latest hard-to-get promo or acetate, some by taping and trading, others by finding a CD single in a charity shop. It's all good.