1. First up, an apology. I'm sure this has been discussed before so if you're shaking your head right now I own up to being a newbie!

OK, now down to the question. I've always loved the Please/Streets renditions on this EP and was wondering if the rest of the show was around in such high quality? I've checked the U2Start show pages and there doesn't seem to be anything approaching it in terms of clarity
  2. Please/Streets/Discotheque and velvet dress were available on the POPMART Mexico, Bonus DVD package, but as for the whole show in this quality i'm not sure it does.
  3. The POPMART Mexico Bonus DVD also Contains Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me/Mysterious Ways and One Live from Edmonton which is the same show with or without you comes from on the Popheart EP
  4. Originally posted by hawkmoon_269:The POPMART Mexico Bonus DVD also Contains Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me/Mysterious Ways and One Live from Edmonton which is the same show with or without you comes from on the Popheart EP
    There’s a Popmart bonus dvd? What’s this part of? I only have a single dvd.
  5. My version of the DVD comes with two discs. On disc 2 there is:
    Please/Streets/Discotheque/Velvet Dress from Rotterdam,
    HMTMKMKM, MW and One from Edmonton
    Videos of: SATS (Miami Version) (directed by Morleigh!), LNOE First Night in Hell (Remix Version)
    Documentaries: Lemon for Sale/ Road to Sarajevo/ A tour of the tour/LNOE - An inside view
    and Popmart Tour visuals montage

Pretty cool!
  6. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    My version of the DVD comes with two discs. On disc 2 there is:
    Please/Streets/Discotheque/Velvet Dress from Rotterdam,
    HMTMKMKM, MW and One from Edmonton
    Videos of: SATS (Miami Version) (directed by Morleigh!), LNOE First Night in Hell (Remix Version)
    Documentaries: Lemon for Sale/ Road to Sarajevo/ A tour of the tour/LNOE - An inside view
    and Popmart Tour visuals montage

Pretty cool!
    I must find this now. Just bought the vhs version but doubt it has all that.
  7. No, I had the VHS back in the 90s,but when they re-released it as a DVD, it came with a bonus DVD.
  8. I've got VHS too! together with Red Rocks, Sydney and Boston
  9. Originally posted by morph:First up, an apology. I'm sure this has been discussed before so if you're shaking your head right now I own up to being a newbie!

OK, now down to the question. I've always loved the Please/Streets renditions on this EP and was wondering if the rest of the show was around in such high quality? I've checked the U2Start show pages and there doesn't seem to be anything approaching it in terms of clarity

I have the CD of Popheart , anyway the other songs have been played very well. Staring At The Sun, in my opinion, has been played very well and With Or Without You is in a classic version of PopMart
  10. Back in the 90’s there was an tv broadcast with mofo, i Will follow and ebttrt i think and then what’s on the EP.
    It’s on YouTube. Back then i had a VHS tape.
  11. Thanks for the replies!
  12. Originally posted by Pipo:Back in the 90’s there was an tv broadcast with mofo, i Will follow and ebttrt i think and then what’s on the EP.
    It’s on YouTube. Back then i had a VHS tape.
    Mofo, I Will Follow, Gone and ebttr are from the second Rotterdam show.