2018-09-04 - Cologne
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1
  1. ..Just got home after a flight out of Berlin this morning. Still have a weird feeling about last night. Being in the middle of the full blast of energy and from high to zero.. ....keeping my fingers crossed for all you guys having tix for Cologne.

See what the near future brings. Band have lined up 12 shows in the next 21 days.. Thats's a lot.

Let's wait and see.
    To all of you travelling home from Berlin, safe travels..
  2. If google translate is correct, u2 Valencia twitter says it sounds like Bono’s condition is improving but still no word on whether Koln will go a head. I would still put money on them cancelling to be on the safe side; it’s clearly something that needs time/rest to recover.
  3. Originally posted by Hans23:If google translate is correct, u2 Valencia twitter says it sounds like Bono’s condition is improving but still no word on whether Koln will go a head. I would still put money on them cancelling to be on the safe side; it’s clearly something that needs time/rest to recover.
    How would they know?

4. Trucks are in Cologne.
    Thanks to u2tour.de
  5. According to u2tour.de
    Lanxess Arena Chef Stefan Löcher Told couple hours ago,
    that the shows will go on as planned, as far as he know right now.
  6. I’m getting more positive after reading all the developments, if the show goes on, the atmosphere will be great
  7. Yes hope to see you all and the Bono Man in great shape... But his health first!
  8. Good luck all for cologne
  9. Red Flag Day will be chilling (in the best way) with all of the audience singing along loudly
    Such good news about Bono, oh yes
  10. Glad to hear so early from the band that the show is on. That will give people the chance to travel and prepare normally.