2018-09-08 - Paris
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 2
  1. It was a nice show. No worries about Bono's voice for the rest of the tour.
  2. Was RFD in a lower key?
  3. Just checked with album version, it was still in the same key

This song freaking rocks live by the way. That "NOOO !" give me chills
  4. I really hope the band realise soon the sing along bit at the end of RFD isn’t working, they’ve now done it on 3 occasions and each time the crowd interactions seems to be somewhere between minimal-zero. It’s really spoiling the performance of the song for me which otherwise has been great.

5. Each to there own I suppose but I don't rate the song at all it's too in your face for U2 more suited to Coldplay or some bland singer like Justin Timberlake .
  6. Really loved the show, U2 definitely still pack a punch. The beginning was especially impressive, and so was Acrobat. I loved Summer of Love, and I also really liked Best Thing and Own Way.

BD could get some rest. Bring in TUF and Rejoice!

Really good show, that I enjoyed with - among others - Pablo, another U2 starter.
  7. Love is bigger almost makes sense live, even though I’m not really a fan of the song. The encore was better than I expected. A 24th surprise song (out of control?) certainly wouldn’t harm. But I found that 23 was also really great as it was.
  8. I still think the encore is boring
  9. Most of the concert was boring. Second song pure shite, after cedar wood it’s ok up to Acrobat, but Bono is talking to much, encore is boring as hell.
    Went tonight with my wife, she did not like it, way to boring and always the same boring u2 songs like fucking One, and the last two songs....? anoyed by the boring u2 fans (and a stupid Italian Guy who was talking loud throughout the whole concert).
    The most hilarious was that after city of blinding lights you couldn’t leave the GA Floor, while lost of people want to leave.

I have 2 GA tickets for Amsterdam and not going to use them. In fact i’m realy disapointed by this show. And don’t start with this ‘it’s part of the narrative’ bullshit.