2018-09-08 - Paris
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 2
  1. I don't want to be negative, but it could be that just the band technicians are soundchecking
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    TUF and Stay
    with old backing tracks. And we will get the same setlist all 4 Paris shows like Berlin and Cologne.
  2. Well, I might as well tune in - hear the European version of the setlist one time
  3. Originally posted by acrobaat:I don't want to be negative, but it could be that just the band technicians are soundchecking
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    TUF and Stay
    with old backing tracks. And we will get the same setlist all 4 Paris shows like Berlin and Cologne.
    That is some theory
  4. Here we go. Mr Noel Gallagher being played.
  5. breathe in
  6. Showtime!
  7. This intro is really very cool. I like it a lot, even if it means the sacrifice of LIAWHL.
  8. LOH sounds better than I remember it from early on the American leg - I like it in the second place slot.
  9. Ah, I always liked the "surrender to the spirit of the holy dove" bit in IWF... shame they'll never play the Actual Song they have called Surrender again though...
  10. Just learn how to play red flag day normally
  11. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:Ah, I always liked the "surrender to the spirit of the holy dove" bit in IWF... shame they'll never play the Actual Song they have called Surrender again though...
    Yes, beautiful song Surrender, but difficult for Bono to sing nowadays. Just as I like the rarity Acrobat, but we propably will never hear Love Is Blindness (Zoo TV version) again.