2018-09-08 - Paris
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 2
  1. Ah, now it's time for Bono to yap over the delicate beauty of The Ocean... cmon...
  2. I wish the speech was shorter, because the instrumental Ocean is really good
  3. 6. Bonologue / The Ocean (snippet)
  4. It's a great speech.. It's only long if you've heard it a couple times, but 99% of the people hear it once
  5. It's a good speech and it has to be there, but he can make it shorter
  6. God I love that transition....
  7. The visuals and the images on the screen in Iris are the same as in 2015 ?
  8. I also love how very audible Edge's vocals are during this song! And Larry and Adam coming through so strongly! Aah! I just love this song so much....
  9. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:I also love how very audible Edge's vocals are during this song! And Larry and Adam coming through so strongly! Aah! I just love this song so much....
    It truly is a great song in every aspect.
  10. Yes and on Ceaderwood road, Sunday Bloody Sunday, and Until the end of the world they were also the same for raised by wolves and Song for someone but they dropped those songs
  11. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:I also love how very audible Edge's vocals are during this song! And Larry and Adam coming through so strongly! Aah! I just love this song so much....
    Take a look at this, it's beautiful
  12. I dig this slightly-faster, altered arrangement - it's neat that they changed it up a little from 2015.