2018-09-16 - Lisbon
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 0
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by LSMelo:I will be there!!! On 16th. And very happy. I know is not relevant for you but when I got my ticket in January I didn't know if I manage to go to the show, because only in September 3rd I won a battle against a damned cancer after 367 days fighting!!! So this show will be very special to me. I'm alive, I made 50 a few days ago and I will see the band again!!!
    So happy for you, wishing you an extra special Beautiful day! ???
  2. Originally posted by LSMelo:I will be there!!! On 16th. And very happy. I know is not relevant for you but when I got my ticket in January I didn't know if I manage to go to the show, because only in September 3rd I won a battle against a damned cancer after 367 days fighting!!! So this show will be very special to me. I'm alive, I made 50 a few days ago and I will see the band again!!!

Wonderful news !!!! Verry happy to hear that
    Have the best time ever at the show
  3. I would love if they would play besides the usual setlist of the tour "Bad", my favorite song. And play as an extended encore and finish the show with it as they made in Honolulu in 2006, if I recall.

I will miss some JT songs (speccially Streets and Bullet TBS). But well, let's enjoy the show!!!
  4. Hi guys hitting Lisbon shows 1 & 2 but will be late arriving, what time will the show start hopefully they be on at 21:00 as we will be there about 20:30.
    Cheers
  5. Originally posted by Blazzard:Hi guys hitting Lisbon shows 1 & 2 but will be late arriving, what time will the show start hopefully they be on at 21:00 as we will be there about 20:30.
    Cheers
    Usually 20:30.
  6. the ticket says 9 pm
  7. Haven't even looked at that. But yeah makes sense, Lisbon, Madrid shows etc. will start later than usual as that's what is common around here
  8. Almost flying from Azores to Lisbon. Hope that hurricane Helene doesn't start the winds before my departure... Or I just will miss the show... So I say, Helene, go home!!!
  9. The Tour starts here!