2018-09-16 - Lisbon
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 0
Videos: 1
  1. Finally U2 will play some Fado
  2. Thanks Remy always on the numbers, hopefully we have no hold up enjoy the show and thanks again Blazzard
  3. Originally posted by LSMelo:I will be there!!! On 16th. And very happy. I know is not relevant for you but when I got my ticket in January I didn't know if I manage to go to the show, because only in September 3rd I won a battle against a damned cancer after 367 days fighting!!! So this show will be very special to me. I'm alive, I made 50 a few days ago and I will see the band again!!!

It is relevant, because we are a big family here. And I'm among those who are very happy for you you have beaten cancer, so you deserve to be on the bright side of life now!! I wish you the best of times with U2

4. The line
  5. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

It is relevant, because we are a big family here. And I'm among those who are very happy for you you have beaten cancer, so you deserve to be on the bright side of life now!! I wish you the best of times with U2
    That's right man! You've made it! You're a winner!

My brother is 55 and he's fighting one since 20 May, so I am very happy for you too, and I am looking forward to be happy for him as soon as possible...

Enjoy the show! Enjoy life!
  6. Congratulations. Enjoy the show, every minute, every second of it.
    Originally posted by LSMelo:I will be there!!! On 16th. And very happy. I know is not relevant for you but when I got my ticket in January I didn't know if I manage to go to the show, because only in September 3rd I won a battle against a damned cancer after 367 days fighting!!! So this show will be very special to me. I'm alive, I made 50 a few days ago and I will see the band again!!!
  7. Hopefully we get to see The Unforgettable Fire, Stay, Landlady and Wild Horses at these shows. Just two in addition to what we get just now (or preferably all four) of these songs will make the show a lot better than it already is.

Question is where do they get played? Personally can see Wild Horses being played in the encore, TUF and Stay in the second half, not sure about Landlady though.