2018-09-16 - Lisbon
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 0
Videos: 1
  1. I have been pondering the same regarding Landlady, such a beautiful song but where would it fit in the set?

maybe before or after COBL?
  2. Originally posted by aski:I have been pondering the same regarding Landlady, such a beautiful song but where would it fit in the set?

maybe before or after COBL?
    I was thinking maybe where Song For Someone used to be, just after Cedarwood Road or in rotation with The Best Thing? Could have a different spot entirely I'm just speculating
  3. Soundcheck start
  4. Originally posted by DMMacdonald:Hopefully we get to see The Unforgettable Fire, Stay, Landlady and Wild Horses at these shows. Just two in addition to what we get just now (or preferably all four) of these songs will make the show a lot better than it already is.

Question is where do they get played? Personally can see Wild Horses being played in the encore, TUF and Stay in the second half, not sure about Landlady though.
    I'm not a big fan of Wild horses and the band aren't either it's a song that nearly didn't make AB as they just weren't into it .It was dropped from the Zoo TV tour early on and wasn't played on the outdoor shows at all personally I'd like to see The Fly brought in as it's such a great song both live and on record it's such an important tune as it gave them a new direction and paved the way for them to be successful into the 90s whereas a lot of 80s bands were dropped from their record label as they tried to continue with the same old sounds that couldn't compete with Grunge and Britpop.
  5. 9:30 start tonight? Good job I dont have to be up for work at 4am then..
  6. Just standard set list or are Unforgettable Fire, Stay, Landlady and Wild Horses included ?
  7. if we were to hear news songs tonight, the soundcheck would have revealed it....