2018-09-20 - Madrid
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. Great show last night.
  2. Originally posted by Pauln:It didn’t fit the narrative and everyone included the band seemed happy, and it was a b side song. There must be something in this set list variation thing!
    That, or the fact that they had a one week break coming up...

But I agree, what I can see from the two videos, the band looked very happy & joyful
  3. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    That, or the fact that they had a one week break coming up...

But I agree, what I can see from the two videos, the band looked very happy & joyful
    yes, that makes more sense. Maybe they should take a week of after every show
  4. Seems a lot of family were there , big party after the show and a week off , so they were more relaxed than normal
  5. el pais

6. Because they could see how pumped the crowd were after City when they played Spanish Eyes hopefully this could see an introduction of another main set closer... Bad, Control maybe... doubt Streets.
  7. Could it be the longest concert of the tour?
  8. Originally posted by zooropa93:Because they could see how pumped the crowd were after City when they played Spanish Eyes hopefully this could see an introduction of another main set closer... Bad, Control maybe... doubt Streets.
    Bad would be incredible and i think the concert would then go from good to great especially in that place. That way they can leave the closing trio as is. Your right streets would be too much work to integrate. But Bad.....

I could maybe see them slotting in Horses here
  9. I don’t know in terms of time but in terms of songs Tulsa had 27 and they played 24 songs for the majority of the US shows.
  10. It probably feels great to play something different. Check him out during Electric Co in Nassau, and the first few US performances of Red Flag. Sane excitement.
  11. Great to see Joshua Tree getting some love.

Hope this inspires them to try some changes here and there. Looked like they were really enjoying themselves.
  12. Another subtle change: instead of showing the evening satellite image of the city, Madrid was shown prominently in the middle of Spain.
    I like it

#doctormusicconcerts