2018-09-29 - Copenhagen
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 4
  1. I expect a "Like a hurridane"-snippet in Vertigo.

2. I really understand people wants to queue early on show day (I will also do around 6am next week in Amsterdam), I even understand people who wants to queue the evening before show day. But why the hell would you start a queue 2-3 days before show time? Also the (in Copenhagen even official?) rollcall system on show day is ridiculous. So the first 500 fans just have to make sure they are there in the early morning to get their number and wristband, without having to queue for the rest of the day. However, those who arrive after 8 o'clock and no longer receive a wristband and simply remain in the queue until the evening, will have spent a lot longer in the queue but can only enter the venue AFTER those who have quickly picked up a number and wristband without actually queueing, and who spent the rest of the day in a nicer way (like sleeping, chilling in pubs,...)?
  3. Originally posted by Lobmans:[..]

I really understand people wants to queue early on show day (I will also do around 6am next week in Amsterdam), I even understand people who wants to queue the evening before show day. But why the hell would you start a queue 2-3 days before show time? Also the (in Copenhagen even official?) rollcall system on show day is ridiculous. So the first 500 fans just have to make sure they are there in the early morning to get their number and wristband, without having to queue for the rest of the day. However, those who arrive after 8 o'clock and no longer receive a wristband and simply remain in the queue until the evening, will have spent a lot longer in the queue but can only enter the venue AFTER those who have quickly picked up a number and wristband without actually queueing, and who spent the rest of the day in a nicer way (like sleeping, chilling in pubs,...)?
    Yep. It makes no sense. Arriving early for a queue is often rewarded with having an easy day with lots of rest. It's what I then do
  4. Ticket drop for both shows for those on the waiting list. Just got an email. All gone now tho except for some single seats.
  5. Originally posted by Lobmans:[..]

I really understand people wants to queue early on show day (I will also do around 6am next week in Amsterdam), I even understand people who wants to queue the evening before show day. But why the hell would you start a queue 2-3 days before show time? Also the (in Copenhagen even official?) rollcall system on show day is ridiculous. So the first 500 fans just have to make sure they are there in the early morning to get their number and wristband, without having to queue for the rest of the day. However, those who arrive after 8 o'clock and no longer receive a wristband and simply remain in the queue until the evening, will have spent a lot longer in the queue but can only enter the venue AFTER those who have quickly picked up a number and wristband without actually queueing, and who spent the rest of the day in a nicer way (like sleeping, chilling in pubs,...)?
    When does the queue for a 2nd show actually starts?
  6. Its in the mail from Ticketmaster. 23:30 the queue starts, probably earlier but at 23:30 people get numbers.
  7. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Its in the mail from Ticketmaster. 23:30 the queue starts, probably earlier but at 23:30 people get numbers.
    Is this common procedure for all cities ?
  8. Yes. Although in many cities the queue starts earlier than the first show starts, by fans that have no ticket for show 1.

If you go to show 1, make sure to ask beforehand where the queue is. Then as soon as the show ends, rush to that spot. The earlier, the better for your number. 5 minutes can make a difference of 100 people I saw earlier.

And some even exit the show early to queue for show 2 but I hate it when people do that.

9. Around 200 people this morning. Very well organised. Wristbands exactly at 8 and now rest until 4.
  10. I’ve missed the gigs... seems ages since last one