2018-09-29 - Copenhagen
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 4
  1. Looks cold there

2. Baby it’s a red flag day
  3. Crowd outside d'Angleterre restaurant in Kongens Nytorv waiting for them to finish their sixth course

Just going to grab lunch then head to the Arena myself
  4. The Dubliner downtown plays a nice playlist of live performances, good place to have a drink or a meal before the show. Just finished my pint and stew and heading to the arena now
  5. Have a nice concert tonight
  6. For a change, soundcheck :
    -the unforgettable fire
    -stay (full band)
    -who's gonna ride your wild horses
    -the unforgettable fire
    -stay (full band)
  7. Going to just catch the show then got a flight to run to
  8. Originally posted by JulienLossless:For a change, soundcheck :
    -the unforgettable fire
    -stay (full band)
    -the unforgettable fire
    -stay (full band)
    Could that signal the end of Landlady’s chances I wonder? Still 3 amazing songs in contention for an appearance at some point by the looks of it.
  9. Unfortunately , I couldn't make it to Denmark today due to some family issues..
    actually , I woke up at 4 am and started driving to Athens to catch my flight but had to return back home after 30mins

now..I had GA tickets for both shows..
    the first one went to a good friend who had a seating ticket for today...I scanned both sides and emailed the jpeg , he printed them on a think A4 paper and now he's in.,,

Now that I know that it actually worked , I'm giving away the ticket for the second show (30 September) to any decent member here

Not looking for money (but if you manage to get it like today and feel like you want to send me something , it would be OK)

AGAIN..I'm not selling it and the ticket will go to the first one who sends me a pm and only to ONE person...